What do you want more than anything in your life? You might be surprised to learn that it’s probably not what you first think! In this episode, noted psychiatrist Dr. Shelley Uram offers a simple exercise from her audiobook “Essential Living: A Guide to Having Happiness & Peace.” This exercise will help you peel back the layers to find what you want most.
Please Subscribe - Help Us Keep the Podcast Going!
- Break Bad Habits Without Using Willpower
- Rewire Your Anxious Brain: The Power of Cognitive Restructuring
- Robert Rabbin: A Spiritual View of Addiction
- The Benefits of Eating Mindfully
- Relationships and the Trap of Romantic Fantasies
- Urge Surfing: Learn How to Handle Urges
- Emotion Regulation and Mindfulness Can Help You Outsmart Your Anxiety