What do you want more than anything in your life? You might be surprised to learn that it’s probably not what you first think! In this episode, noted psychiatrist Dr. Shelley Uram offers a simple exercise from her audiobook “Essential Living: A Guide to Having Happiness & Peace.” This exercise will help you peel back the layers to find what you want most.
- How to be Miserable: A Different Kind of Self-Help
- Break Any Habit: The No Willpower Approach
- Dr. Karyn Hall: Advice for Dealing with Emotional Sensitivity
- How to Calm Emotional Memories
- Relax and Relieve Stress: A Guided Meditation for Letting Go
- Mindfulness: How to Be Present in the Moment
- Overcome Anxiety with Mindfulness