What do you want more than anything in your life? You might be surprised to learn that it’s probably not what you first think! In this episode, noted psychiatrist Dr. Shelley Uram offers a simple exercise from her audiobook “Essential Living: A Guide to Having Happiness & Peace.” This exercise will help you peel back the layers to find what you want most.
- You CAN Break the Worrying Habit
- Stop Overthinking and Quiet Your Mind: A Guided Meditation
- Manage Emotions Effectively: Ten Myths About Emotions
- The Power of Focusing: Access Your Inner Wisdom
- Overcome Panic Attacks and Phobias
- A Guided Meditation for Letting Go
- Break Bad Habits Without Using Willpower