What do you want more than anything in your life? You might be surprised to learn that it’s probably not what you first think! In this episode, noted psychiatrist Dr. Shelley Uram offers a simple exercise from her audiobook “Essential Living: A Guide to Having Happiness & Peace.” This exercise will help you peel back the layers to find what you want most.
- Robert Rabbin: The Power of Meditation
- Jeff Foster: Discover Your Passion
- Calming Emotions: Stop-Overreacting and Start Feeling In Control
- Are You an Emotionally Sensitive Person?
- You CAN Break the Worrying Habit
- Stop Overthinking and Quiet Your Mind: A Guided Meditation
- Manage Emotions Effectively: Ten Myths About Emotions