What can you do when your mind is spinning and your thoughts just won’t stop? Today we’re offering a guided relaxation exercise by psychologists Dr. Colleen Carney and Dr. Rachel Mamber, authors of the audiobook “Goodnight Mind: Turn Off Your Noisy Thoughts and Get a Good Night’s Sleep.” This guided progressive muscle relaxation will teach you to relax muscles, release tension and experience a quiet mind.
Please Subscribe - Help Us Keep the Podcast Going!
- Break Bad Habits Without Using Willpower
- Rewire Your Anxious Brain: The Power of Cognitive Restructuring
- Robert Rabbin: A Spiritual View of Addiction
- The Benefits of Eating Mindfully
- Relationships and the Trap of Romantic Fantasies
- Urge Surfing: Learn How to Handle Urges
- Emotion Regulation and Mindfulness Can Help You Outsmart Your Anxiety