What is it about ambiguity that sends us into spirals of anxiety, depression or panic? How do we overcome the unexpected, and the unplanned? If you wake up tomorrow morning and your life is fundamentally different than it is today, how would you fare? In this episode, we discuss why ambiguous situations often trigger anxiety. You’ll come to have a better understanding of your fear of the unknown, and learn how to live freely and confidently in a world full of unexpected happenings.
- Robert Rabbin: The Power of Meditation
- Jeff Foster: Discover Your Passion
- Calming Emotions: Stop-Overreacting and Start Feeling In Control
- Are You an Emotionally Sensitive Person?
- You CAN Break the Worrying Habit
- Stop Overthinking and Quiet Your Mind: A Guided Meditation
- Manage Emotions Effectively: Ten Myths About Emotions