Are you good at grasping, but not so skilled at letting go? Dr. Susan Thoele discusses the many benefits of mindfulness, including awareness, maturity, and peace. She talks about being kind to yourself as you develop the ability to let go. While it’s easy to understand the wisdom of letting go, actually doing so can be challenging, and she offers great tips to practice and develop this skill.
Please Subscribe - Help Us Keep the Podcast Going!
- Break Bad Habits Without Using Willpower
- Rewire Your Anxious Brain: The Power of Cognitive Restructuring
- Robert Rabbin: A Spiritual View of Addiction
- The Benefits of Eating Mindfully
- Relationships and the Trap of Romantic Fantasies
- Urge Surfing: Learn How to Handle Urges
- Emotion Regulation and Mindfulness Can Help You Outsmart Your Anxiety