Are you good at grasping, but not so skilled at letting go? Dr. Susan Thoele discusses the many benefits of mindfulness, including awareness, maturity, and peace. She talks about being kind to yourself as you develop the ability to let go. While it’s easy to understand the wisdom of letting go, actually doing so can be challenging, and she offers great tips to practice and develop this skill.
- Robert Rabbin: The Power of Meditation
- Jeff Foster: Discover Your Passion
- Calming Emotions: Stop-Overreacting and Start Feeling In Control
- Are You an Emotionally Sensitive Person?
- You CAN Break the Worrying Habit
- Stop Overthinking and Quiet Your Mind: A Guided Meditation
- Manage Emotions Effectively: Ten Myths About Emotions