Are you good at grasping, but not so skilled at letting go? Dr. Susan Thoele discusses the many benefits of mindfulness, including awareness, maturity, and peace. She talks about being kind to yourself as you develop the ability to let go. While it’s easy to understand the wisdom of letting go, actually doing so can be challenging, and she offers great tips to practice and develop this skill.
- How to be Miserable: A Different Kind of Self-Help
- Break Any Habit: The No Willpower Approach
- Dr. Karyn Hall: Advice for Dealing with Emotional Sensitivity
- How to Calm Emotional Memories
- Relax and Relieve Stress: A Guided Meditation for Letting Go
- Mindfulness: How to Be Present in the Moment
- Overcome Anxiety with Mindfulness