What is it about ambiguity that sends us into spirals of anxiety, depression or panic? How do we overcome the unexpected, and the unplanned? If you wake up tomorrow morning and your life is fundamentally different than it is today, how would you fare? In this episode, we discuss why ambiguous situations often trigger anxiety. You’ll come to have a better understanding of your fear of the unknown, and learn how to live freely and confidently in a world full of unexpected happenings.
Please Subscribe - Help Us Keep the Podcast Going!
- Break Bad Habits Without Using Willpower
- Rewire Your Anxious Brain: The Power of Cognitive Restructuring
- Robert Rabbin: A Spiritual View of Addiction
- The Benefits of Eating Mindfully
- Relationships and the Trap of Romantic Fantasies
- Urge Surfing: Learn How to Handle Urges
- Emotion Regulation and Mindfulness Can Help You Outsmart Your Anxiety