What is it about ambiguity that sends us into spirals of anxiety, depression or panic? How do we overcome the unexpected, and the unplanned? If you wake up tomorrow morning and your life is fundamentally different than it is today, how would you fare? In this episode, we discuss why ambiguous situations often trigger anxiety. You’ll come to have a better understanding of your fear of the unknown, and learn how to live freely and confidently in a world full of unexpected happenings.
- How to be Miserable: A Different Kind of Self-Help
- Break Any Habit: The No Willpower Approach
- Dr. Karyn Hall: Advice for Dealing with Emotional Sensitivity
- How to Calm Emotional Memories
- Relax and Relieve Stress: A Guided Meditation for Letting Go
- Mindfulness: How to Be Present in the Moment
- Overcome Anxiety with Mindfulness